Icloud Storage

Discussion in 'iPhone Tips, Help and Troubleshooting' started by Johan Seseri, Jun 15, 2012.

1. Johan Seseri macrumors newbie

Jun 7, 2012
    I have an 8 GB Iphone 4 and I have jailbreaked it. I wanted to get Max Payne through Installous.I check that I have 2.2 Gb left in my iphone but my Icloud storage is full.(5 Gb/5 Gb) What to do? It won't let me to install that game. :(
  2. Satnam1989 macrumors 65816

Nov 16, 2011
    My friend Piracy is not supported on this forum. as for your iCloud its full because of pictures/videos you may have uploaded stored on your phone which get backed up to iCloud so start deleting.

Max-Payne and similar apps range from 600MB-1.9GB now days. So don't be shocked your out of space. Also on a 8GB iPhone 4 you only get approx 6.6GB of usable storage if I'm correct.
  3. JMG macrumors 6502a

May 4, 2006
    What do you mean what do you do? Delete something. Are you expecting a jailbreak app that magically reformats your iPhone to a 16gb? It's like asking us what do you do if you want to eat a burrito but you are full. Go take a dump and wait or don't eat it, I don't know what else to say wtf