Icloud Storage

Discussion in 'iPhone Tips, Help and Troubleshooting' started by Johan Seseri, Jun 15, 2012.

1. Johan Seseri macrumors newbie

I have an 8 GB Iphone 4 and I have jailbreaked it. I wanted to get Max Payne through Installous.I check that I have 2.2 Gb left in my iphone but my Icloud storage is full.(5 Gb/5 Gb) What to do? It won't let me to install that game. :(

2. Satnam1989 macrumors 65816

My friend Piracy is not supported on this forum. as for your iCloud its full because of pictures/videos you may have uploaded stored on your phone which get backed up to iCloud so start deleting.

Max-Payne and similar apps range from 600MB-1.9GB now days. So don't be shocked your out of space. Also on a 8GB iPhone 4 you only get approx 6.6GB of usable storage if I'm correct.

3. JMG macrumors 6502a

JMG

What do you mean what do you do? Delete something. Are you expecting a jailbreak app that magically reformats your iPhone to a 16gb? It's like asking us what do you do if you want to eat a burrito but you are full. Go take a dump and wait or don't eat it, I don't know what else to say wtf