Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

ethana

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Jul 17, 2008
Seattle, WA
iCollect Video Game is now out for FREE

Manage your video game collection using your iPhone, iPod Touch, or iPad.

Get it here - http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/icollect-video-games/id346509881?mt=8

1.png

2.png

3.png

4.png

5.png

bigpatky

macrumors regular
Sep 7, 2007
horribly buggy! very very sluggish and some of the features don't work. games categorized as "playstation 3" don't show up when you sort by that type of game. i ended up changing all of my ps3 games as normal playstation so i could sort.

i use and enjoy icollect movies and it is a total different experience despite looking like an almost identical app. i'm assuming that there will be updates soon? if i hadn't used icollect movies already, i would have deleted the app already.

ethana

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Jul 17, 2008
Seattle, WA
horribly buggy! very very sluggish and some of the features don't work. games categorized as "playstation 3" don't show up when you sort by that type of game. i ended up changing all of my ps3 games as normal playstation so i could sort.

i use and enjoy icollect movies and it is a total different experience despite looking like an almost identical app. i'm assuming that there will be updates soon? if i hadn't used icollect movies already, i would have deleted the app already.

Yes, we have become aware of these problems right from day one of release thanks to users like you reporting them. We're going to put our fix out Monday morning for all of these issues.

bigpatky

macrumors regular
Sep 7, 2007
Yes, we have become aware of these problems right from day one of release thanks to users like you reporting them. We're going to put our fix out Monday morning for all of these issues.

that's good to hear. like i mentioned, i use icollect movies and am very satisfied. i fully expect the bugs to be taken care of.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.