Icon of Let's talk iPhone says: Only iPhone 4S?

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by SenseiPhone, Sep 28, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SenseiPhone macrumors regular

make sense?

[​IMG]

Probably only iPhone 4S, since there only 4 icons on the icon, NOT 5. Also, the 1 on phone icon strong believed to be Assistant, or 1 iPhone model will be announced.

Let's see the icons of iOS 4 event and iPad 2.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Hmm... just like the others, only expectation. :rolleyes:

By the way, macpost posted: Apple Event Invitation Photo taken by 8MP iPhone 5 Camera?

http://www.macpost.net/1618/apple-event-invitation-photo-taken-by-8mp-iphone-5-camera/

I don't know if the image was a photo quality, really?

Anyway, I really wish there will be iPhone 5, iPhone 5, iPhone 5, iPhone 5, iPhone 5!!!

2. LoganT macrumors 68020

Thank you for being the only person to point this out.

3. Peace macrumors Core

Peace

4. saving107, Sep 28, 2011
    Last edited: Sep 28, 2011

saving107 macrumors 603

saving107

The 4 icons represent the time, date, place and subject of the next event, why are people overanalyzing this. would people have been satisfied if Apple would have thrown in the Notes apps just to make it 5 icons.

I don't understand why people think Apple has hidden meanings in their invitations, they've all seemed very straight forward to me.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

5. McGiord macrumors 601

McGiord

The iPad 2 Event generate false speculation that the Display could be Retina...

Your logic is denied.

6. SenseiPhone thread starter macrumors regular

Sir Yes, Sir!

7. drnen macrumors regular

so glad someone finally posted a thread on this........

8. OMGbrandon macrumors 6502

OMGbrandon

More like 4 icons, and a missed call from Steve Jobs, saying "one more thing"

9. AIP5 macrumors 6502a

I don't think there's much to interpret from this invitation. I mean, Calendar, Phone, and Clock... what else can you get from that? Even Maps... I guess you can argue about some Navigation feature, but it looks fairly obvious.

The only intriguing aspect about this whole thing is the "1" badge for the iPhone. But it can have so many different meanings, that it's pointless to argue over. Waiting until Oct 4th is the only thing one can do at this moment.

I would like to add this, though:
    Apple, financially at least, likes to set expectations low so it can exceed (and even smash) them when the day comes. With this analysis, it can be said that Apple would have crushed any possible rumors or expectations about some redesigned iPhone being introduced by Apple if its plan was to introduce only the 4S. Just look back to how quickly the Sept 7th announcement rumor was shot down by Apple, and how they pretty much issued their own statement before WWDC 2011, saying it is an all software event. So knowing this, why would Apple let these expectations that people have about Apple releasing a newly designed, innovative iPhone, fly? They would have crushed them from the beginning to make sure they don't disappoint.

10. EricNau Moderator emeritus

EricNau

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.