iconharvester problem

Discussion in 'Jailbreaks and iOS Hacks' started by dongwe, Sep 7, 2010.

1. dongwe macrumors member

Hallo to everybody,

this morning i bought iconharvester (4.99$), then i read the tutorial on iconharvester.com (i'm new with jb).
    I did all as described in the tutorial, i selected a theme, then i choose icon, then i go to winterbord, i select normal and costumized version and then i respring!
    But....nobody change on my phone, the icons don't change, the theme is selected in winterboard (normal and costumized version) but the icon are still the old!
    So...someone can help me? i bought this app because i really appreciate it but for the moment it seems i can't use it...
    Thanks to all!

2. PhantomZone macrumors 6502

I don't have this app but usually find moving things up and down the order in Winterboard solves issues like this...

ie. move Iconharverster to the very top of the order in Winterboard and respring!

3. dongwe thread starter macrumors member

Thanks Phantom but unfortunately it doesn't work,
    i tried to change position in winterboard as you say but it doesn't work!
    what can i do? Who can i contact? Saurik? BigBoss?
    Thank you

4. dongwe thread starter macrumors member

i removed iconharvester and winterboard and the i've reinstalled them.
    as before it doesn't work... i choose the theme in iconharverster, i customize it... i go in winterboard and i select both normal and customize, i respring but it doesn't work.
    i'm not satisfied, i pay 4.99 $ for something that on my phone (iPhone 4 4.0) doesn't work. i follow tutorial so i don't know the problem...