iPhone Iconoclasm on iphone 5

Discussion in 'Jailbreaks and iOS Hacks' started by Jman13, Feb 6, 2013.

1. Jman13 macrumors 68000

Anyone having success? I don't know whether it's the plists that are being created by Iconoclasm Layout maker are bogus, or the actual tweak is jacked up.

Iconoclasm Layout Maker is formatted for the iPhone 5, and correctly lets you position icons over the entirety of the iPhone 5 screen. I have created three layouts that are pretty simple. A 4x5 system default for iPhone 5 (since Iconoclasm's current layouts are all made for the 3.5" screen), a 4x5 layout with the 4th row missing (so I can put a 1 row widget in the 4th row position), and a 4x5 layout with the 3rd and 4th rows missing (so I can put a 2 row widget in the middle of the screen.

When I enable Iconoclasm, it resprings, and ALL my icons end up on top of each other in the top row, either 3 or 4 wide depending on the layout enabled. Is it this way for all of you? Any suggestions, or will I have to wait for updates?

2. swordfish5736 macrumors 68000

swordfish5736

i'm not having any issues with my 3x3 arrangment on my iphone 5. I haven't tried any other layouts though

3. wellok macrumors 6502

Layout Maker layouts work for me, but I want perfect 3x3 and 4x4 square layouts and they seem to stretch when applied.

4. Jman13 thread starter macrumors 68000

Yeah, Layoutmaker runs and saves fine, but Iconoclasm is really applying things strangely...VERY strangely. Even the native ones end up shoved all to the side.

5. randy98mtu macrumors 65816

randy98mtu

Wonder what is up with some of the strange behaviors on tweaks right now. Someone else said they are getting "not compatible" messages for Jukebox. I'm getting not compatible for Iconoclasm. :(

6. Caniner macrumors newbie

I have a 4S, and I'm having similar problems with iconoclasm. It doesn't matter what layout I use, my apps are all on top of each other. In the attached picture you an see what I mean. Not sure if shrink, page2d, or more icons is causing this problem, or if it is iconoclasm itself.

Attached Files:

7. Drag'nGT macrumors 68000

Drag'nGT

I'm having issues as well with the folders. They don't open properly pushing apps off the screen where I can't access them.

8. jjk454ss macrumors 601

jjk454ss

Yeah, I was trying to get a stock iphone 5 layout without the top row and it really kept doing funny things.

9. Skizzy macrumors regular

Skizzy

What's that dock you're using?

10. IrishVixen macrumors 68020

IrishVixen

FWIW, there's a "4x5 no top row i5" in Cydia. Others by the same guy work fine for me...but so does the rest of Iconoclasm so far.

Only issue I've hit is more likely a FolderEnhancer bug; temporarily lost two folders & their contents when a new layout was applied. A respring brought back the contents, but the folders had to be recreated, which was a minor nuisance since they were small.