Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

white4s

macrumors 68000
Original poster
Nov 15, 2011
New Jersey
the update took out the option to change the icon size which was my favorite thing about it. what are some other tweaks that do the same?

5s ios7

Serelus

macrumors 6502a
Aug 11, 2009
Vm9pZA
the update took out the option to change the icon size which was my favorite thing about it. what are some other tweaks that do the same?

5s ios7

Springtomize, it's probably the best tweak you'll ever use.
Definitely worth spending 3 dollars on.

hackthatphone

macrumors 68000
Jul 28, 2010
Get it here: idevicedesigns.com/repo

Thanks for the tip.

Oh nice, the update allows for setting the radius on the corner and shadow and other goodies.

white4s

macrumors 68000
Original poster
Nov 15, 2011
New Jersey
Get it here: idevicedesigns.com/repo

Thanks for the tip.

Oh nice, the update allows for setting the radius on the corner and shadow and other goodies.

wish i didn't do the update, the shadow & 10% reduced icon size was perfect. now i can't resize the icons how i had it nor duplicate the shadow look that it had prior to the update

hackthatphone

macrumors 68000
Jul 28, 2010
wish i didn't do the update, the shadow & 10% reduced icon size was perfect. now i can't resize the icons how i had it nor duplicate the shadow look that it had prior to the update

Here's the first version of the program.

Attachments

• com.idd.iconomatic_0.0.1_iphoneos-arm.deb.zip
    80.2 KB · Views: 141

Grayburn

macrumors 68020
Jul 12, 2010
England

Try the latest update which is 0.5-58. The first version was great then a few updates spoiled it, now it's back to how it was at first.

white4s

macrumors 68000
Original poster
Nov 15, 2011
New Jersey
Try the latest update which is 0.5-58. The first version was great then a few updates spoiled it, now it's back to how it was at first.

I did, doesn't seem like the previous version to me. Icon size isn't there and the shadow issue is there still as well

----------

Here's the first version of the program.

would I need ifile to transfer that over from the zip file?

white4s

macrumors 68000
Original poster
Nov 15, 2011
New Jersey
Sorry i dont recall the icon size option. Whats the shadow issue you have out of interest?

it was towards the bottom, was able to reduce icon size in 10% increments. the shadows offered from the 77 theme matched perfectly with the round icon option the theme also offered. now the shadow from iconomatic is a default shadow for the square icon.

the new dynamic shadow option from iconomatic interferes with 77's now and actually overlays on the icon

I've been following along on the threads over at the modmy forums. they're both going back and forth with each other over this issue

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.