Icons Please?

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by Z¡G, Sep 9, 2011.

1. Z¡G macrumors newbie

Can anyone here tell me where I can get a couple retina Icons?

I have been looking for a green ipod icon, and I found a couple, but not the ones I would like to have on my phone. I was looking for an iPod icon that kept the same striped concept, but also is the same exact green color the phone and messages apps are.

I would also like to find a black phone icon.......same exact way apple makes it, except black.

Anyone here know a place where there are hundreds and hundreds( if applicable.lol) of retina app icons?

I have been searching for months to no avail. only complete themes and the single icon themes I have found have nothing like this also. I basically want the stock images of the Icons with a different color. seems so simple but no where to be found.

Any body's insight on this subject would be really, truly, greatly appreciated.

Pleeease?:(

2. IrishVixen macrumors 68020

IrishVixen

For something that specific, your best bet is to copy the originals from your phone or find them on the web and simply edit the hue/saturation in Photoshop (or an online free tool such as GIMP if PS is not available). That's generally what most themers do if they don't like an overall icon color. Heck, it's what a lot of people do with patterned wallpapers, for that matter.

3. IrishVixen macrumors 68020

IrishVixen

Always a good source.

Here's two I threw together for now. You'll probably do better on your own, or searching through MacThemes, but these might do in the interim.

Attached Files:

4. Bathplug macrumors 6502a

Does the phone have to be jailbroken for this?

5. IrishVixen macrumors 68020

IrishVixen

Yes.