iControlPad Contoller Review

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by wodeh, Jul 9, 2011.

1. wodeh macrumors regular

You've probably already heard about the iControlPad, but it's a must have accessory if you satisfy these two conditions:

1) Your iPhone is jailbroken
    2) You love emulators

It works for non-jailbroken devices, too, although software support is pretty limited at the moment. Hopefully that will improve.

Anyway, my reason for posting is to draw your attention to my lovely, photo-endowed, review which should hopefully inform and enlighten you about the iControlPad.

Without further ado, linky: http://www.gadgetoid.com/2011/07/09/icontrolpad-review/

Comments, feedback and criticism are welcome! And please hit it up with a Google +1 if you find it useful.

2. Donka macrumors 68020

Donka

Thanks for the review.
    I would love to believe Apple would embrace this with true API support. I can see something happening down the line as the iPad 2 is a great example of what is possible.
    Imagine plugging your iPad 2 into the TV and running Real Racing 2 @ 1080p. How great would it be to kick back on the couch and control this using something like the iControlPad with true tactile control.

3. HickDead macrumors 6502a

HickDead

Does anyone have the iControlPad for their iPhone 4/4S?

http://www.icontrolpad.com/

More importantly, does it work as advertised?

I'm thinking of picking this up but I'm looking for actual user feedback.

4. HickDead macrumors 6502a

HickDead

Those [BLEEPS] in the UK are charging $95 US dollars (shipped) for this thing.

Are they out of their "bloody" minds? :mad:

The queen needs to B-Slap those 'blue bloods' for this damn rip-off. No thanks.