Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

wodeh

macrumors regular
Original poster
Nov 18, 2007
Norwich
You've probably already heard about the iControlPad, but it's a must have accessory if you satisfy these two conditions:

1) Your iPhone is jailbroken
2) You love emulators

It works for non-jailbroken devices, too, although software support is pretty limited at the moment. Hopefully that will improve.

Anyway, my reason for posting is to draw your attention to my lovely, photo-endowed, review which should hopefully inform and enlighten you about the iControlPad.

Without further ado, linky: http://www.gadgetoid.com/2011/07/09/icontrolpad-review/

Comments, feedback and criticism are welcome! And please hit it up with a Google +1 if you find it useful.

Donka

macrumors 68030
May 3, 2011
Scotland
Thanks for the review.
I would love to believe Apple would embrace this with true API support. I can see something happening down the line as the iPad 2 is a great example of what is possible.
Imagine plugging your iPad 2 into the TV and running Real Racing 2 @ 1080p. How great would it be to kick back on the couch and control this using something like the iControlPad with true tactile control.

HickDead

macrumors 6502a
Dec 2, 2011
Those [BLEEPS] in the UK are charging $95 US dollars (shipped) for this thing.

Are they out of their "bloody" minds? :mad:

The queen needs to B-Slap those 'blue bloods' for this damn rip-off. No thanks.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.