iCopter App

Discussion in 'iOS Apps' started by Oxxy, Jul 27, 2008.

1. Oxxy macrumors newbie

iCopter, the simple game of touching the screen to raise the helicopter and avoid the green walls. Oh was I addicted to this amazing game on the computer and on my jailbroken iPhone v1. I am surprised that this app isn't already in the store because I would definitely pay money for it in a heartbeat.
    Any info on if it is the process of development? I Want This Game.

2. ntrigue macrumors 68040

ntrigue

It's very much in the store. Was it pulled? I was just reading that they updated to fix some bugs. I saw it about 10 days ago.

Oops this is a more advanced game. You mean the one where you just dodge things?

Attached Files:

3. Oxxy thread starter macrumors newbie

I mean the game where you just fly a Helicopter through an ever narrowing tunnel while avoiding the obstacles. So simple yet so addicting.

4. Rojo macrumors 65816

Rojo

I was looking for a game like this too, and the closest I could find was SolarQuest.

The problem is, I HATE the controls - they're WAY too sensitive, with no way to adjust them. There's apparently an update submitted, which will use the accelerometer, which might work better.

Oh, and Chopper (shown above), is an AWESOME game!!

5. Oxxy thread starter macrumors newbie

Anyone know anything about it? This game would be so simple to make, im surprised no one has made it.

6. Rojo macrumors 65816

Rojo

SolarQuest has been updated, and it is indeed MUCH better with accelerometer controls!! It's the closest thing to what you're looking for that you're going to find for now, I think. Only $3.

Though I kind of miss the simplicity of what you're talking about. I play the "Jetman" application all the time on Facebook, for example...