ICYDK, BestBuy stocked with iPhone 4 cases early

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by BeyondtheTech, Jun 22, 2010.

1. BeyondtheTech macrumors 68020

BeyondtheTech

In case you didn't know, Best Buy had the Griffin Reveal, iFrogs, and a couple other cases of interest, just in case you didn't want to go bare on your first few days of ownership of your precious iPhone 4, ie. if you're waiting for a case on order, couldn't find one in time.

I picked up the Reveal and it's rather nice, especially with that glass back. Of course, if your case of choice finally does come in, you could always exercise their return policy, so you'll have continuous coverage.

2. ryanbates macrumors regular

ryanbates

3. michael31986 macrumors 68040

4. stephen1108 macrumors 65816

I just picked up a Black Rocketfish Silicone case :) Hopefully on Thursday I'll have an iPhone to put in it.

5. Ferris23 macrumors 68020

Thanks for the heads up but what's with these threads failing to deliver with some nice pics?

C'mon man, this stuff is all new, post some pics!

If I find a better case than a bumper I'll return mine to Apple.

6. BeyondtheTech thread starter macrumors 68020

BeyondtheTech

I'd post one if I had a camera phone. This stupid flip phone I'm using as a stopover doesn't have a camera or Bluetooth... Games are Java midlets... aaaaughh!!!

7. Drag'nGT macrumors 68000

Drag'nGT

Those must have just came in. I was in on Monday to see what was there and they only had some ugly rocketfish silicone cases. I'll go buy the griffin now before they sell out. Thanks!

Edit: How does the plastic on the glass back look with the Griffin case? Does it have that 'wet' look? You know how plastic and glass look when they stick together.

8. StPatty33 macrumors 6502

StPatty33

Nice! I thought they only had their crappy RocketFish brand cases. Thanks for the info!