I'd like a way to bookmark apps in the App Store

Discussion in 'iOS Apps' started by Ish, Mar 8, 2009.

1. Ish macrumors 68000

Ish

Say I'm looking at an app, but don't want to buy it right then. I'd like a way to be able to come back to it without having to wade through the pages again. Yes, I could type in the name, but if there are two or three the names are easy to forget. I'd like a way to bookmark the one's I'm interested in so I can go straight back to them.

If you tell me I can do this already, and that I've missed it, I shall be delighted!

2. Randman macrumors 65816

Randman

You can right click on the app and Copy Link URL and save that in a text file. Then when you want to go back, just click on it.

3. Zincous macrumors 6502

Baisically you can't do this directly from your iphone if thats what you are looking for

4. ntrigue macrumors 68040

ntrigue

I press POWER + HOME and take a screenshot of the desired App.

5. liptonlover macrumors 6502a

buy appsniper. It allows sniping/watching of apps, among other things.

6. Ish thread starter macrumors 68000

Ish

Thanks for the suggestions! The screenshot one's good for when I'm on my iPhone. Still think such a feature would be a good addition though.

7. Jomskylark macrumors regular

You know what would be nice? An app displaying the app store. Okay, let me explain. Essentially it would display all of the apps in the current app store, and would have the same basic functions, with the exception of purchasing, rating, and commenting. It would be able to filter, sort by top ten lists, include preview videos, bookmarks, number of downloads, etc.

8. Ish thread starter macrumors 68000

Ish

Or even a function in the App Store itself that allows you to sort the apps in various ways in each section eg. alphabetically, by date of release, price etc.

9. Hedvig Forsselius macrumors newbie

10. Hedvig Forsselius macrumors newbie