Idea for a tweak, any developer interested :)?

Discussion in 'Jailbreaks and iOS Hacks' started by bender o, May 8, 2011.

1. bender o macrumors 6502

bender o

Hi guys,

I have an idea for a tweak but I have no knowledge on how to code so I'm just gonna send it to the world hopping someone can make it come true (I don´t care if you sell it aftewards :p but if you want to give me a cut I wouldn't mind lol)

Most of you guys I think have used quick compose/reply for messages tweak from biteSMS or another software, is there any chance to make this happen on PingChat and Whatsapp Messenger :)?

Thanks in advance :D

2. DirtySocks85 macrumors 65816

DirtySocks85

I assume you're wanting this so that you can have free/unlimited texts and have it integrate with biteSMS. While I don't know of any hacks that do this exact thing, you could always get a Google Voice # and do the same thing with the GV SMS extension and biteSMS.

3. scirica macrumors 68020

scirica

The way I interpreted it is that he wants quick reply/send capability for those applications themselves, not that we wants to have bitesms use another app to avoid texting charges. At least that's how I read it.

4. lolli504 macrumors newbie

Not to completely hijack this thread. But my idea for a tweak would be to move the delete button when you swipe to delete inside the mail app from the right side of the screen to the left. This would make one handed operation much easier for us right handed people.

As the guy said above. Please give me credit if you like the idea.

Lolli

5. heisenberg123 macrumors 603

heisenberg123

yeah i read it the same way as you, but would it even be allowed to change how whatsapp and ping operate without those developers permission

bitesms is a seperate app from the defaul messages app so thats a different can of corn

6. bender o thread starter macrumors 6502

bender o

That's exactly what i'm looking for.

About the developer's authorization I'm not so sure there's lot of tweaks for other apps like tweetbot or safari and mail app themselves.

7. heisenberg123 macrumors 603

heisenberg123

good point

8. bender o thread starter macrumors 6502

bender o

Lets give this another chance :D aaaaaand up you go :) lol

9. WhatAmI macrumors 6502a

WhatAmI

Why don't you contact Fillipo Biga and see what he has to say?

10. bender o thread starter macrumors 6502

bender o

I just sent him a tweet thanks :)