Ideas for Improving Leopard

Discussion in 'macOS' started by thefox84, Apr 18, 2008.

1. thefox84 macrumors newbie

This is just an idea for a thread that I thought might be fun, even if someone already has made something similar. Just put some ideas here that Apple could use to improve Leopard.

For instance, this happens to me a lot, but I use expose and I want to scroll through the windows(like firefox has an open page and I would like to scroll down), but I can't. It would be really helpful if they updated expose for me in that way.

Also, it would be really nice if in spotlight they made it possible to right click on an item and open the containing folder.

I'm new to Leopard so if these things already exist, please correct me!

2. richard.mac macrumors 603

richard.mac

Leopard is latest and greatest version of OS X and i love it. im not going to make a long list but there is some things that i think should be improved or im finicky about.

- allow Spotlight to search the library folders again without having to add the "System files - include" search parameter in Finder's spotlight search.
    - add a option to make the contextual menus traslucent or a little translucent like they are now in 10.5.2.
    - allow an option for Graphite appearance in everything thats aqua blue coloured, and i mean everything. eg Safari's progress bar and download icons, some of iTunes' elements like the blue music highlight bar and buttons etc.

3. wrldwzrd89 macrumors G5

wrldwzrd89

I think that part of the problem, at least in the case of Safari, might be it using its own appearance management system, and not necessarily relying on the system options. Same goes with iTunes. Shame on you, Apple. :(