Identify 2 Issue

Discussion in 'Apple TV and Home Theater' started by From A Buick 8, Dec 22, 2010.

1. From A Buick 8 macrumors 68040

From A Buick 8

I have just ran into an issue with Identify 2, i have been using the program since october and have successfully tagged about 440 movies and so far the first 4 seasons of Everybody Loves Raymond.

I just tried season 5 and Identify will not find anything. I have named all 25 episodes the same as the previous 4 seasons (Everybody Loves Raymond S5E1).

I drop these into Identify and it pulls in no data. Thought it might have been some issue with my connection so i tried a season of It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia and it worked fine on that.

2. gunthermic macrumors 6502

It's just most likely that no-one has entered int he info and submitted to tagChimp is all.

3. tbayrgs macrumors 603

tbayrgs

If I recall, Identify also pulls data from TVDB (as long as that option is selected in preferences) and it definitely has season 5 info so I'm going to say it's something else. Unfortunately, I don't have any other iideas what could be causing it.

4. gunthermic macrumors 6502

You are correct that identify can pull from other ares. Sometimes in other programs i hit upon the same and just wait awhile and try it again. Especailly if i know it's in the database...

5. From A Buick 8 thread starter macrumors 68040

From A Buick 8

Well i am big believer in "wait a while" so i will try it tomorrow.

I tried again an now it worked, so good idea to just wait... thanks