Identify this iphone case

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by slapple, Jan 14, 2012.

1. jj48 macrumors regular

2. TM WAZZA macrumors 68000

Not an Apple bumper because it would have silver buttons.

3. Vegaspilot macrumors regular

4. slapple thread starter macrumors 6502

Dumb question, and you don't even know the answer?

What a strange curiosity you have. Maybe I think it looks good and want to know what it is so I can get it?

5. Monssef macrumors member

Why is a dumb question? Arent we here to help each other? If you dont have something nice to say, dont say it.

6. slapple thread starter macrumors 6502

7. ahfu25 macrumors 6502a

Your welcome. Btw I love this case! Had it on my iPhone 4 in black and I got it for my 4S in Grey and Red since I have a white iPhone now. Just a FYI, the red gets dirty really easy..If your iPhone is black definitely get the black one. You won't regret it!!!

8. jj48 macrumors regular

On your first point - I meant my question was dumb, not yours. I can see why that may not have been obvious to you, the phrasing was ambiguous. Seeing as how no one else had answered your thread, I thought I would get the ball rolling by ruling out the obvious.

On your second point - I don't think it's strange to be curious, normally these pictures come from a site which sells the product itself so it would be easy to find. The reason I asked the question is so you would perhaps give a little more detail on where the pictures were from so that other users might be able to help you better (again because I was first poster I thought it might help). I understand your impatient response was due to you thinking that I had said your question was dumb though.

See above. I was saying my question that followed was dumb because it was obvious and I wanted to rule it out. There are two ways to read my post, next time you could give a person the benefit of the doubt and assume the polite way was the way that was intended.

9. slapple thread starter macrumors 6502

jj48- Thanks for clearing that up. I'm sorry I misunderstood you.

10. Monssef macrumors member

Now that you explained it, it just sunk in. Thank u for clearing it out.