iDevMobile

Discussion in 'Jailbreaks and iOS Hacks' started by HPLouis, Jun 17, 2011.

1. HPLouis macrumors regular

Does anyone know what's going on with iDevMobile (http://www.idevmobile.com)? i bought iProtect from them and before I purchased my two licenses, I had a good exchange with them about transferring my license if I ever had to replace or get a new iPhone. They promised me that licenses can be transferred and now I have a new iPhone and I've been sending them several emails for over two weeks asking about a transfer. I've sent emails to sales@idevmobile.com and also daniel@idevmobile.com and I have yet to get a response. I've even sent tweets to @idevmobile and even though they've been tweeting, the have not responded to me.

Any advice or help?

Thanks,
    Henry

2. jm821 macrumors newbie

I had a similar situation but with themeit app and my payment. Long story short, their site created a security flag with paypal and froze my paypal account. I cleared it with paypal and they sent a courtesy email to themeitapp to allow the transaction to go through. But they didn't and after 1.5 weeks of emails with no response from themeitapp, I decided to contact them through twitter and within 2 mins I was cleared to start using themeitapp.

My suggestion is to see if the dev(s) has a twitter account and contact them through twitter. Nowadays, devs respond much faster through twitter than traditional emails.

3. Centsy macrumors regular

He mentioned that they haven't responded to his tweets.

4. HPLouis thread starter macrumors regular

Yeah, they have a Twitter account at http://www.twitter.com/idevmobile

I'm gonna send a message to the Facebook page too and see if I can get to them.

5. jm821 macrumors newbie

Apologies... must've overlooked that message. Well I guess the only thing he can do is try every known contact that they have, good luck to him.