iDiotPhone: iPhone 5 Killer? [Humor]

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by Vasileios, Jun 17, 2011.

1. Vasileios macrumors regular

Vasileios

A new company from Zanzibar, “Banana” (obviously their goal is to compete with Apple), launches the first iDiotPhone in response to the smartphone industry. As claimed by the manufacturers, the new phone offers an entirely new communication experience.

[​IMG]

Features:
    • Speaker with permanent distortion so you will not understand the caller;
    • Buttons without description and in random order to make it impossible to dial the right number;
    • Sending messages to a random recipient without reference so each time there is anxiety about who will eventually received it;
    • 8 megapixel camera with a permanently disguised lens so you will always get the same black photo;
    • Automatically accidental calls to random numbers abroad in order to charge your account with huge amounts;
    • Plays mp3 files without audio and video in format 3gp, mp4, avi, wmv with no picture.
    • Operation without a battery, only with power 220v (the packaging includes a 85 m cable).

Are we finally in front of the first true iPhone killer?

via epicnews

2. Givmeabrek macrumors 68040

Givmeabrek

Kinda funny, but maybe something got lost in the translation. :confused:

3. soco macrumors 68030

soco

Kinda funny? Really? I guess the "What!? That's not real silly goose! It's suuuuuuuper wacky!" type of humor is still alive in the iPhone Jokesphere.

Please, even Steve Jobs' joke iPhone during the first keynote was funnier.

I'm concerned that you actually thought this was humorous enough to make a thread about on here. Are you ok this morning? :p

4. NutsNGum macrumors 68030

NutsNGum

Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 4_1 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/532.9 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/4.0.5 Mobile/8B117 Safari/6531.22.7)

I can quite comfortably say that this is about as funny as type 1 diabetes.