iDisk servers down?

Discussion in 'Apple Music, Apple Pay, iCloud, Apple Services' started by sir42, Sep 10, 2008.

1. sir42 macrumors 6502

I've been having trouble accessing my iDisk since about 1pm EST today. The iDisk won't load in the Finder, and my OmniFocus databases, which uses the iDisk, isn't syncing.

2. aristobrat macrumors G5

iDisk won't load in my Finder, either.

No problems accessing it via the MobileMe web inteface though. :confused:

3. rdav macrumors 6502

rdav

iDisk problems.

I too have problems with iDisk. Tried the MobileMe support-chat option to find out what the problem is. On each occasion the "support" person stopped the chat when I asked about iDisk. Seven times with seven different personnel! The first few sent the transcripts and then that service stopped too. Why not just admit the problem? :mad:

4. jc1350 macrumors 6502a

It's working fine for me via Finder (command-k). Note that I map my own connection so I can use SSL. I don't use the pretty pink icon connection as it's only http.

5. IgnatiusTheKing macrumors 68040

IgnatiusTheKing

A client of mine was trying to download a file from my iDisk's public folder around that time today, to no avail. I tried logging into it and I got a slow connection followed by a blank iDisk screen (as in, no files appeared). Within the hour, though, things seemed to have cleared up.

The MobileMe status page never showed an outage (the last time I checked, at least)