iDisk Updated to 1.1

Discussion in 'iOS Apps' started by Maclver, Dec 15, 2009.

1. Maclver macrumors 68020

Maclver

Apple has issued an update to iDisk making it version 1.1

Unable to download the newest version because of a AppStore error... It just downloads the old version.

[​IMG]

2. macduke Suspended

macduke

I was just about to post the same thing. I like the new icon a lot. Looks better on my home screen.

Is this the first time that Apple has changed an icon for one of their non-built-in apps? Not that they have a bunch anyway I suppose.

I've also been having a lot of problems lately with apps installing the old version. Does anyone have any answer for why that keeps happening? Is it our devices or iTunes fault? Usually after trying a few times I give up and try again the next day and it installs fine, so I assume it is on Apple's side. Oh good, it just finished installing and its the old version again. Guess I'll try again tomorrow!

3. rorschach macrumors 68020

rorschach

I can't update it. Actually, none of my updates are working (I have 7). They ALL download the old version of the app and when I hit update it never asked me for my PW (even after restarting and trying again). Just said "Loading" then "Installing" then the apps went back to the old ones.

-Restart, no luck
    -Update in iTunes and sync over, no luck
    -Delete app and reinstall, no luck.

Who knows... :rolleyes:

4. rcownley macrumors member

I'm having the same problem with a few apps not updating to new versions. I'll give it a day or two to see if it clears up, if not I'll book myself into the doctors.

5. TuffLuffJimmy macrumors G3

TuffLuffJimmy

I was having that issue too, but it's mostly cleared up now, although some apps won't download.

Well I do like the new icon.

6. mattdb macrumors newbie

updating problems

I too am having regular application update problems (inc iDisk 1.1). It's happening for about 66% of updates and started several weeks ago. I will have a go at contacting Apple and let you know how I get on :rolleyes: