Become a MacRumors Supporter for $25/year with no ads, private forums, and more!

iDockAll (Kickstarter)

IXDoubleDXI

macrumors regular
Original poster
Jun 19, 2011
Central Florida
Didn't see this posted, so I figured I'd put it up. Saw on another Mac site an article for iDockAll on Kickstarter. Seems like it's got a good design and is at a good price point, in comparison to the Elevation Dock. Check it out on Kickstarter. No, I have nothing to do with the product, I just want to see it get funded so I can get one.

eleena1

macrumors newbie
May 15, 2013
No problem, it does look like a nice little dock for someone who likes to keep things simple and clean.

The only thing that I think I would like is a little support from the dock. I wish it was recessed a little bit. I would be scared to break off the tip of the charger in the device.

Hey i was just looking for some more info on this online and i found this youtube video, looks pretty solid to me

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=azZaT9g6O4Q

telihana

macrumors newbie
May 15, 2013
Woah good find!
I didn't think anyone else thought of the lithium battery charge like I did (re: I like draining my battery to 20% and then recharging it fully to 100% without unplugging it in between so it's best for the battery).

TheAppleFairy

macrumors 68030
Mar 28, 2013
The Clinton Archipelago unfortunately
Hey i was just looking for some more info on this online and i found this youtube video, looks pretty solid to me

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=azZaT9g6O4Q

The PLUS version with the support piece I would feel a little comfortable enough with, I imagine that Apple makes the connector very solid, but I still don't like to put stress on the connector port.

adam044

macrumors 65816
Jan 24, 2012
Boston
Looks nice, I would be worried about the cable wearing out seeing as how it bends and puts stress on it right under the connector.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.