iDVD '08 questions

Discussion in 'Mac Apps and Mac App Store' started by klymr, Sep 29, 2007.

1. klymr macrumors 65816

I made a short wedding video for my cousin and I used iDVD to burn the video after editing. Anyway, I used the "Forever" theme for the menus, but when I burn the video and play it back, the intro and outro of the menu screen show up green. It's almost as if they are encoded wrong. I burned a few DVD's and it seems that one will work, and the other won't (i.e. the intro plays fine, but the outro is green, or the intro is green and the outro is fine, etc). Does anyone have any suggestions as to why it may be doing this? I'm using a 2.4ghz MBP with 2gb of RAM if that matters. Just hoping to fix this problem as I need to send them a decent copy. THANKS!!!

2. klymr thread starter macrumors 65816

31 views and not a single replay? Wow. I came back to inform you all that it worked this time. I wonder if the iLife updates a few days ago fixed my problem. Either way, it looks good and the first part of the project is done.

3. Cromulent macrumors 603

Cromulent

Maybe those 31 people did not know the solution to your specific problem. Would you rather have 31 responses saying "Sorry mate, no idea about that one"?

4. klymr thread starter macrumors 65816

I was just messin' with y'all. I wouldn't have said that if I didn't have my problem resolved. But, we are all straightened out now, so life is good.