Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.
Status
Not open for further replies.

elmzzz

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Dec 11, 2007
I made a great dvd, using 6.0 theme, Reflections Black. The dvd consists of 8 submenus (places i travelled) and under each submenu was a slideshow (with music) and another submenu for movies. there are no movies placed in the drop in boxes, only still pictures. Believe it or not, i burned the first one successfully, after about 4 hrs of encoding... but then i realized that the finished dvd's text ran off the tv screen, because i had created the dvd under widescreen format. So I fix that, then realize I need to save to image (so i don't have to go through the hellacious encoding process again) but the entire mbp freezes while rendering the menu assets! i try to save as project archive and this freezes mbp (also while attempting to render menu assets)! then i go back and try to just burn directly to dvd and this freezes!!! aaarggh... anyone have any ideas??? please help!!! ps. i just bought this mbp and have ove 100 gigs space on internal drive...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.