iDVD Main Meun will not play music..... Confused...

Discussion in 'Mac Apps and Mac App Store' started by Mikebike125, Dec 18, 2010.

1. Mikebike125 macrumors 6502

Mikebike125

I am making a DVD using iDVD and I am able to get music to play in the scene selections but for some reason I cannot get any music to play on the Main Menu. I have dragged and dropped music onto the main menu and when I hit the "inspector" it shows that the song I chose is indeed in there with the proper duration time and everything but the music won't play.... The music that I drag onto the scenes does play but just not on the main menu.

Interestingly enough, when I open an old iDVD project, it will play music on the main menu.

Does anyone know why it won't do what I want it to? I also cannot seem to be able to edit the length of the music on the menu either... HELP!!!:(

P.S., the volume is not muted and it is all the way up.

2. Mikebike125 thread starter macrumors 6502

Mikebike125

Maybe there is some other mute button that I don't know about...... Anyone have any ideas??

3. Mikebike125 thread starter macrumors 6502

Mikebike125

I just gave up and re-exported the whole thing from iMovie and magically the music was back. Didn't do anything different as far as I know but it works now.