Idvd

Discussion in 'Mac Apps and Mac App Store' started by fvproductions, Mar 31, 2011.

1. fvproductions macrumors newbie

IDVD is giving me a problem like MOST apple apps due to POOR support on how to use them. I have put a 2 hour mov file into the idvd to make a DVD. I have NO idea if it's encoding it or just sitting there.. It will not burn to a disc yet and it's been 2 hours since I started trying to create it. When I push the burn button, it beeps. It would be nice if I could see a progress bar or something telling me what's going on. The folks who convinced me mac was SO much better and EASY to learn,,, what crap...I never had these learning issues with a pc... :mad:

2. ScoobyMcDoo macrumors 65816

I don't use that program very often, but I do recall a progress window popping up while it is burning. Did the preview work out as you expected?

3. fvproductions thread starter macrumors newbie

STILL waiting

I just got frustrated after 3 hours and shut it down... There was NO progress bar... it says that the encoding was done in the info bar, however it will not burn... This is no different than the learning curve on final cut pro... compared to AVID, it's like speaking Thai... Me NO seakey...