iexplorer / diskaid

Discussion in 'Jailbreaks and iOS Hacks' started by tomtom2234, Jul 10, 2012.

1. tomtom2234 macrumors member

Hello there. I kind of have 2 problems currently. For some reason diskaid 5 decided to stop working out of the blue. Whenever I try to right click and delete or do anything it closes on me.

I got fed up with it so searched around and found iexplorer. iexplorer was working fine until I tried to mess around with my dreamboard themes. For some reason dreamboard is not a folder in iexplorer like it was in DiskAid instead it is simply a file. Does anyone know of any fix for either of these problems?

2. LuckyBamboon macrumors newbie

The latest release of disk aid (i.e. v5.32) has some compatibility issues. May I ask which version of OSX you are running?

You can reinstall DiskAid 5.3 if you still have the install file on your computer. If you hit "Command" and the space bar at the same time you can bring up Spotlight to search for the file. Just search for "diskaid" and see if you still have the 5.3 install file (.dmg) Otherwise the digidna guys are pretty attentive to support queries, so you should open up a support ticket at http://support.digidna.net/home

As for the dream board file/folder issue I have no idea :)

3. utahman130 macrumors 6502a

utahman130

SSH+Cyberduck is better than iExplorer and DiskAid IMO. PM or quote me if you want instructions on how to set up SSH and Cyberduck. Really easy.

4. tomtom2234 thread starter macrumors member

Thanks a lot for your responses. I've decided to forgo both programs and just use SSH.

5. dhlizard macrumors G4

dhlizard

iFunBox for MacOS works flawlessly and it is FREE