if a fail credit can i use another itunes account?

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by redgaz26, Nov 6, 2007.

1. redgaz26 macrumors 68020

redgaz26

I've just added a new itunes account for my girlfriend(same address but different bank details etc) which also produced a new apple id for her.
    I'm sort sure if i will pass this stupid credit check but know she will, i was going to try with my own details first but say i fail will i have the option to then try again using her details? or would i be safer using her's first to be sure of activation?

2. cyclingplatypus macrumors 6502a

cyclingplatypus

I entered the 999 trick and when it failed the credit check it gave me three options:

- Go see an at&t store rep to "discuss my options"
    - Continue with goPhone (prepaid)
    - Start over again with different details

I'm pretty sure this is the standard message that you get, one thing to think about before using your girlfriends info is that she is your girlfriend, be different if she was your wife but who is to say in 3 months you won't be out a girlfriend and cell contract or iPhone. I'm not commenting on your relationship and am sure you are happy but anything could happen.

3. redgaz26 thread starter macrumors 68020

redgaz26

well with 3 kids and another on the way if i do split it with her i'll have more to worry about than my iphone lol!!!!!!!!!
    cheers for the info though if only i could be sure i'll have that third option!!
    according to 02 there will be no pay as you go or prepaid do maybe that screen won't come up at all!!!
    seriously don't know what to do!!!