If anyone knows anything about the ASLP(Apple Store Leader Program) Please read this Thanks

Discussion in 'Apple, Inc and Tech Industry' started by ramhardy, May 16, 2018.

1. ramhardy macrumors newbie

If anyone knows anything about the ASLP(Apple Store Leader Program) Please read this Thanks

Hello everyone,

This is my first post on the forum, I recently got emailed for an opportunity to interview for Apple for ASLP ( Apple Store Leader Program) for those of you who do not know, it pretty much is supposedly a way to intern for Apple for 2 years before getting potentially chosen for an opportunity to become a store manager. My concern is that if I do this 2 years of training and I do not get considered for that opportunity, what would be the next step? Would I get an opportunity to stay within the store in another position?

Thanks for your time.

2. jbarley macrumors 68040

jbarley

Had you applied or made inquires for this opportunity or did it just arrive as an unsolicited email, if so then it might very well be a "phishing" type of email.

3. ramhardy, May 16, 2018
    Last edited: May 16, 2018

ramhardy thread starter macrumors newbie

I applied for it, and I appreciate the concern, thank you, just want to make sure I know what I am getting into beforehand. This is a big transition for me.

I interviewed with them before, but they didn't state the role of the job at that interview, so I politely declined before.