If Apple really wants US to keep out iphone till the fix it!

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by dunk50, Jul 2, 2010.

1. dunk50 macrumors member

I for one am a Premier customer, I pre-ordered and like many of you hit the refresh button hundreds of times. I WANTED the IP4. That was on the 15th! It is now the 2nd. Today Apple says give them a couple of weeks!! UHHHH, nope, then I would be locked into the 2 year contract with a phone that does not work (for me in my low signal area).! ANSWER take it back, re-activate my 3g and IF they fix it in a couple of weeks or months then I can just get a new one. Maybe even the white one. Till then, come on Tuesday when AT&T opens it's doors again. All of that typed on my Mac watching my IP4 signal laying on the arm of the chair fluctuate from 4 bars 3g to 1 bar E AND NO my 3G does not do this. It works. NOT a cry baby, not a whiner and not a punk azz kid. I just want a fricken phone that works. I do not care how many bars it shows or how big they are! WORK!

2. Munitalp macrumors 65816

Return for full refund, problem solved.

3. Haziza macrumors member

Haziza

True, Apple has failed in this antenna issue isn't fixed soon. I'll give it 1 month to see what happens.

But fanboy's thinks its ok, just hold it different :D

4. asdff macrumors member

honestly wtf, if you are really irked to that point then return the phone, i don't see how hard that is to comprehend.

bitching about it all day on a rumors forum isn't going to solve that

5. dunk50 thread starter macrumors member

Haz, that is my point. I am going to give them 28 days but under the 30!

6. MisterDisney macrumors 6502a

Actually, they want to let you know that if you are among the few who feel that the iPhone 4 is more trouble than it's worth you can return it for a full refund and a have a nice.

If my iPhone 4 didn't work, it'd probably be making me crazy, so I can kind of understand. Go get a smart phone that doesn't have any problems.. oh wait..

7. Ferris23 macrumors 68020

Exactly. If you want a great PHONE, go buy a flip phone. If you want the multi function device, get the Iphone 4.