Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

spcdust

macrumors 65816
Original poster
May 6, 2008
London, UK
Just wondering what time the Apple store usually goes down when and if they apply product updates? I've got a vague re-collection it's often around 11.00 - 11.30 UK time for an hour or so.

Katyusha

macrumors member
Oct 18, 2009
Tokyo, Japan
I think Apple Online Stores all over the world will be updated simultaneously.....

It's 7:45 PM 20 Oct now. Hope I can see the new iMac at retail store tomorrow......

marzy

macrumors member
Jan 15, 2007
Australia
Did any one experience the time when apple "accidentally" posted the specs for the G5 on the G4 page back in the day. I only have experienced that from the old keynote. That would of been pretty funny.

willcodejavafor

macrumors regular
Dec 4, 2007
The Apple Store seems to load unusually quick today even. Apple must have optimized it just to spite us and to utterly crush any hope we had

stever500

macrumors regular
Oct 11, 2009
Gaithersburg, MD.
They could probably sell new, improved iMacs for $200 more than they are now and get away with it. We're all so excited to buy a new one, for those of us that have been waiting for something updated, it's like lambs to the slaughter. Chomping at the bit so they say...

kgresko

macrumors newbie
Mar 19, 2006
Ohio
Squirrely website

I think Apple has started the update to the Apple store. If you go there, there is a little squirrel on the main store page which is covering up two of the iMac models which do not allow you to select those models. All they would have to do is delete the squirrel and under them will be the two new models of iMacs.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.