If :apple: told b4 pre-order band swapping would be allowed. Would ur ordr b diffent

Discussion in 'Apple Watch' started by kjotwani, Apr 22, 2015.

1. kjotwani macrumors regular

With the EOD coming in, i feel had :apple: told earlier that band swapping was allowed and one could keep the band with the watch until the new band ships, I would have ordered the 38mm Sports with White Strap instead of Pink Strap (which seems to be not at all moved).. Atleast she would enjoy the watch till the new band came..
    What do u think? Would u too had done something similar??

2. GrumpyMom macrumors 603

GrumpyMom

Well if you read how they intend to implement the swap, it's rather a bit of a pain. It's not like you walk into the store with the old band and walk out with the new. Assuming I read it correctly myself, it sounds like they just direct you to order the new band online and give you some kind of instructions to mail on your unwanted band. They really don't want stores playing middle man or being tasked to manage inventory for such things as swaps.

3. BigMovieGeek macrumors regular

But if I read you correctly, you really do want the pink band and at the time of ordering you wouldn't have known there would have been something of a delay.