If Apple were to come out with a 21.5" LED IPS display...

Discussion in 'Mac Accessories' started by Icaras, Oct 21, 2009.

1. Icaras macrumors 603

Icaras

...How much do you all think it might cost? My guess would be about $599 but I would really want a sub $500 price tag.

Damn, I really hope Apple can fill in the gap in their Cinema Display lineup and release the same exact LED displays from the 21.5" and 27" iMacs. I would really love to have two or three of the 21.5" :eek::eek::eek:

2. Cycom macrumors 6502

Cycom

hard to say if this would be a smart move by Apple, considering that the 21.5's resolution is so similar to the 24inch LED's.

3. Icaras thread starter macrumors 603

Icaras

Yea thats true but what about those that want to pair up their imacs with an exact match?

4. nukiduz macrumors 6502

nukiduz

Is there any rumor pointing to a 21,5" display? I would love one. It has almost the same pixels the 24" one has and it would take less desk space.
    I don't know if this could mean anything but the Spain Apple Store never had refurbished Cinema Displays until a couple of days ago.

5. nick9191 macrumors 68040

Doubt that would happen. More than like they would drop the 24" and 30" and replace it with one 27". Sounds illogical, but remember this is Apple.