If Apple were to make a <blank>, it would be this

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by prg909, Apr 4, 2009.

1. prg909 macrumors newbie

prg909

Hey everyone

So we all love our Apple products. But I'm wondering what other manufacturers create products we love just as much?

In other words, which products do you buy that, when compared to similar items, might have a higher shelf price but are also better designed, better made and ultimately have a longer useful life, thus reducing the cost of ownership?

Naturally, I'm not talking about extreme luxury items here. We all know a Ferrari is 'better' than a Ford. Myself, I love the products that VW outputs and I'm willing to spend higher money on a quality automobile than cheaping out and buying whatever's on sale.

Personally, I've always been a big fan of Crumpler bags. I currently own their laptop bag, camera bag and strap, and I have plans to purchase some of their luggage. Check out their website at www.crumplerbags.com. I've always thought that if Apple were to make bags, it would be these ones.

So what does everyone else think?

2. remmy macrumors 6502a

Logitech's mice I always think are quite good, although if Apple made a mouse like wise instead of its current user-unfriendly then there would be more of a comparison.

Wacom's range of tablets are very good.