I was waiting to buy a new MacBook Pro 13" non-retina until they announced any new changes yesterday. Since it looks like they won't update this MacBook until the fall, I am probably just going to buy it this week, and now that they dropped the education price to $999, now seems like a good time. I am a student, and currently have a 6 year old white MacBook, and I like all of the ports and the superdrive if I ever need it. Do you guys think that now is a good time to buy the cMBP? If there is a good chance they will update it in July or August, I will wait, but if it will not be until September or October, I won't. Also, my main reason for posting is, when they update OSX in the fall, will I get a free update to Mavericks since I bought it within 6 months? Thanks!