If I buy two mac together, can I get 2 itouch rebate?

Discussion in 'MacBook Pro' started by montblanc1, Jun 20, 2009.

1. montblanc1 macrumors member

If I buy a 13 macbook pro and a 15 macbook pro together at a student price, and buying two itouch and two printer , can I have all my 2 itouch and 2 printer rebate?(in sum, it is approximately 100+100+229+229=658 dollars)

2. lavinci macrumors 6502

i believe so as long as they are on the same receipt. im not sure, so go to apple.com and check the promotion details.

3. apthai86 macrumors member

If I remember correctly, you can only purchase 1 laptop per academic school year.

4. adamvk macrumors 65816

adamvk

ITS NOT ITOUCH!!!!!

iPOD TOUCH!!!!!

Sorry, it annoys me to no end when people call it the iTouch. Call it iPod Touch, or Touch for short.

Remember, its iPod Nano, not iNano.

5. ABernardoJr macrumors 6502

I feel for ya, I hear people call it iTouch occasionally around me and it isn't right lol Just calling it an iPod is fine, but iTouch sounds sort of cheesy to me. lol

But unfortunately for this topic it does sound like you can only get one iPod/Printer from the rebate

6. FSMBP macrumors 68020

FSMBP

I would just buy them separately if allowed only one discount. I doubt you're buying both MBP for yourself. And who's to say the other one isn't for someone in college.

7. pinoyplaya macrumors regular

You can get two iPods and two printers. However, they have to be purchased separately and each billing address has to be different and different credit cards as well.