If I pre-ordered from ATT, can I return it?

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by brinycbri, Jun 15, 2010.

1. brinycbri macrumors 6502a

If I pre-ordered from ATT, can I return it?

Like if they don't get it to me by the 24th, can I just go to apple, but it, and return the ATT one when I receive it?

2. brinycbri thread starter macrumors 6502a

3. Roessnakhan macrumors 68040

Roessnakhan

I see no reason why you couldn't return it. Might be charged a restocking fee.

4. bhimpele macrumors member

Im pretty sure that you have 30 days with a receipt and an unopened box.

5. JReynolds macrumors 6502

Yes. My wife ordered the black one and is going to return with a restocking fee when the white one comes out.

AT&T manager says yes...

6. wishman35 macrumors regular

I was wondering the same thing. I preordered from ATT earlier but I have no faith in them delivering the phone on release.

So i reserved one for pick up as well ... it still showed $199. I just want to have a back up option

7. Blueline29 macrumors 68020

Blueline29

If you're ordering it to be delivered to your home, then yes, you can "return" it (assuming policies are the same as last summer). They won't let you cancel the order; you have to wait until it's physically delivered to you and then refuse delivery. Perhaps they could come up with a less efficient way to handle this issue, but one doesn't immediately spring to mind.

8. saccento macrumors 6502a

saccento

i hope all the people who want to return for the simple fact they couldnt wait for the white one, get denied.

9. brinycbri thread starter macrumors 6502a

i just need to get it on the 24th because i'll be traveling that night...if you reserved today, it was for the black one anyway