If I reserve T-Mobile 6S will it work with ATT

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by aqapple91, Oct 1, 2015.

1. aqapple91 macrumors newbie

Has anyone tried this and had success with it? Idc about band 30, but has Apple allowed anyone to do this?

2. rigormortis, Oct 1, 2015
    Last edited: Oct 1, 2015

rigormortis macrumors 68000

rigormortis

yes, it will work as long as you buy it unlocked at the full price.

however i am really worried about AT&T and verizon and sprint. i don't think they will activate it
    because it was not sold to them in the first 90 days. none of their websites have the new imei #s

i would like to hear stories from people who actually took the unlocked iPhones 6s and 6s+ phones to the retail stores and had them activated. and how difficult it was.

just using imei checkers on their websites and sprint customer service, has me worried. they are all coming back as 'there is a problem with the imei you entered", version says " we can't guarantee will be able to activate it" and sprint says " it is not a sprint device "

when in doubt, have them activate a different handset, and then trade sim cards.

just stick your AT&T sim in it and if it works , it works

if you are an AT&T customer, don't even ask them to activate it, they will just charge you $45
    just stick your AT&T sim in its slot and cross your fingers

3. aqapple91 thread starter macrumors newbie

i already have an att micro sim from the 6S+ i'm just trying to downsize so hopefully it'll work

4. Lobwedgephil macrumors 68030

Why not just get the att one than? They are readily available.

5. doboy macrumors 68000

You won't get the band 30 with TMo version. Only ATT version has that band if that's important to you.

6. aqapple91 thread starter macrumors newbie

not where i live. there's been like no att shipments