Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

iBunny

macrumors 65816
Original poster
Apr 15, 2004
I plan to order today, a fully maxed out MBP 15'' Glossy. If It has screen issues, and I want to return it for a new one / fixed one. How long will that take? I do have an Apple store about 2 miles from me now, however If I dont purchase it there will they be able to help me?

Thanks all

myke323

macrumors regular
May 17, 2006
wow, you haven't even bought one yet, and you are already wondering how/when/where to return it? relax... it will be fine; don't worry about it. (if you are still worried... ask apple!)

iBunny

macrumors 65816
Original poster
Apr 15, 2004
wow, you haven't even bought one yet, and you are already wondering how/when/where to return it? relax... it will be fine; don't worry about it. (if you are still worried... ask apple!)

I am just curious. 3100$ is alot to spend one 1 item. I want to make sure I have a plan for all Scenarios

miniConvert

macrumors 68040
If you return it then a new one would be ordered once the defective one has been received back. Probably best just to get a refund, if possible, and start over.

It's good that you're checking out your options, but don't worry about it too much. Check out the return policy when you order.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.