Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Dhonk

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Mar 2, 2015
....what watch size/band combos are showing quick turnaround times? I've seen blue and green mentioned, but is that both sizes?

KPOM

macrumors P6
Oct 23, 2010
....what watch size/band combos are showing quick turnaround times? I've seen blue and green mentioned, but is that both sizes?

38mm only right now. Perhaps the 42mm after the Developer sale. I ordered a 38mm blue on Thursday and it is arriving on Monday.

lsutigerfan1976

macrumors 68030
Sep 14, 2012
I have ordered every different kind of size band, and color combo I can think of. And probably am maxed out on how many I can order at this point. But as of now they are all processing. I never want to hear that word for the rest of my life. Processing...

Dhonk

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Mar 2, 2015
In the amount of time it has taken you to make and respond to this thread you could have figured this out.

Every combination of the sport shows shipping in June. So I'm not sure why sharing a link was helpful. I wanted accurate info. I saw your link and I thought, "hmm, maybe the website is showing some sport models ship sooner than others." Nope. So any information gleaned is not from your link, but from anecdotal evidence on MacRumors.

jbachandouris

macrumors 603
Aug 18, 2009
Upstate NY
Every combination of the sport shows shipping in June. So I'm not sure why sharing a link was helpful. I wanted accurate info. I saw your link and I thought, "hmm, maybe the website is showing some sport models ship sooner than others." Nope. So any information gleaned is not from your link, but from anecdotal evidence on MacRumors.

When I ordered the Aluminum Sport it said June also. It is coming Tuesday. Just order already.

TWO2SEVEN

macrumors 68040
Jun 27, 2010
Plano, TX

Hmm ok.

Dhonk

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Mar 2, 2015
thanks for the answers though. I still want Space Gray, but if my fiancé wants 38mm aluminum (try-on tomorrow), then I'll order for her with either green or blue

MartyCan

macrumors 68000
Oct 31, 2012
Near Toronto, ON
My wife and I each ordered blue sport models about 12 hours apart.

I'd read here that 38mm blue were shipping fast. Ordered Thursday about 10:30 PM. I shipped within 15 hours.

For fun my wife ordered a 42mm Sport Blue Friday a t 1:10 PM. It had also shipped.

We may return both as they Are not our prefered choice but if you just want a watch fast might be worth trying.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.