"If I was truly Siri's master, she'd obey EVERY command"

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by 0blivion, Oct 12, 2011.

1. 0blivion macrumors member

Hey everyone!

I dunno about you guys, but I'm having a blast looking through all the iPhone 4S threads, reading about all the new features and what not. But what catches my attention the most is Siri. The way she seems to understand, communicate and act. I find it unbelievable.
    But one thing that I'm really looking forward to know is what you guys would want Siri to do. Forget about the boundaries of todays technology. If Siri could do anything, what would you want her to do? Let me go first.

I lost my phone once while I was taking a walk in this park late at night. Of course, Siri wasn't introduced at that time (I had the iPhone 4), but if I did have Siri, it would've been cool if I could just call out her name and she'd respond.

"Siri! Siri! Where are you!"
    "You seem to have lost me, (insert name)"
    "Yes, it was an accident! Where are you!"
    "I forgive you. Take random steps in random directions and Ill let you now where I am."
    "Ok..."
    "Warmer, warmer, hot, extremely hot, absolute zero, cold, OMGYOUJUSTSTEPPEDONME"
    ":O"
    "Kidding. Here, just look for the bright flashing screen"

2. noodlelegs macrumors member

Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 4_2_10 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/533.17.9 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/5.0.2 Mobile/8E600 Safari/6533.18.5)

This is sort of a bizarre story (the way you wrote it). But that would be a cool feature.

3. 0blivion thread starter macrumors member

I'm not much of an author :p