If a IOS 5 software update comes out and works on the IP4, what would it take to switch to a new IP5 ? I think it becomes a difficult decision. Would you jump for a faster GPU? or a slightly larger screen? I am not sure I would....but then again when I walk into an Apple store I lose all control.