If iOS 7 was a theme on cydia

Discussion in 'iOS 7' started by sero323, Aug 9, 2013.

?

Would you download iOS 7 theme (ui+icons) if It was released on cydia?

Poll closed Aug 12, 2013.
  1. Yes

8 vote(s)
    53.3%
  2. No

7 vote(s)
    46.7%
  1. sero323 macrumors regular

If iOS 7's "theme" or ui+icons were on Cydia. How many of you would download it? Let's say the theme was free. I would love to attach a pole to this but can't do that on the mobile version of the site.

2. LSUtigers03 macrumors 68020

LSUtigers03

I wouldn't choose to use it because odds are I would find something I like more. With that said I don't hate the look of iOS7 but I don't love it either. I'm kind of indifferent.

3. seble macrumors 6502a

Agreed, but I have to say its the 'consistency' of the feel of the icons I'm iOS6 that I like. I know they aren't actually 'consisent' on design, but I've never had such a pet peeve about icons before.

4. Gogurt48 macrumors 6502a

Gogurt48

Go to the bottom of the page and tap on "Desktop (Full) Version." Then you can add the poll.

5. AngerDanger macrumors 68030

AngerDanger

I would not choose it. It's not that I hate it; I just don't think it looks good. It could've been designed by anybody—which would be fine with me if Apple was just anybody.

6. Osullivan1 macrumors 6502

On my iPad 2 I wouldn't use it for two reasons. Partly because it doesn't look great on a non-retina display, but mainly because (as of beta 5) the lack of the proper frosted transparency seen in the new iOS devices makes iOS7 feel too basic/flat and a little ugly (especially in Safari).

Also, I know it's been said way too many times before - even though most of them kind of grow on you after a while - they could have done a better job with the icons.

On my iPhone 5 though: yes. It looks awesome.

7. BHP41 macrumors 6502a

BHP41

I've yet to see a theme in Cydia that rivals ios7.

8. Jimbo47 macrumors 6502a

For the record there is iOS 7 themes on cydia. The thing is, they aren't all 1 package. You have to install multiple different tweaks to make it looks like iOS 7.

9. Prabas macrumors 6502a

Prabas

If everything was like the real iOS 7 without any glitches, sure, I'd do that.

10. MinEderPlayz macrumors 6502a

MinEderPlayz

I wouldn't, I'd download iOS 7 with the new features as well. ^^
    Well, but I'd be very sad if Apple didn't return frosty Gaussian blurs to iPad 2 because they work lag free in beta 4 where I am staying as of now.

11. buddybd macrumors 6502

I used to use a theme + Deep End (the one that goes upto version 5.x) but I installed the beta last night and the theme just doesn't have enough access to mimic the design. Icons and basic UI looks the same and is updated to match every beta, but that's about it.

12. hamiltonDSi macrumors 65816

hamiltonDSi

If it was a theme, nope.
    I like keeping the stock UI, no matter what version of iOS I am using.
    I jailbreak my devices only for iFile, Safari Download Manager, 3G Unrestricor and Nitrous.