If it were to happen tonight, would the store go down?

Discussion in 'Mac Pro' started by Ravich, Jun 28, 2010.

1. Ravich macrumors 6502a

2. jjahshik32 macrumors 603

I've seen the Apple store go down for an update from 1am to 7am. So unless your willing to keep refreshing the page all night long, you wont know until tomorrow morning.

As for me, Ill probably be refreshing the page until I go to bed (around 3am), but I'll also be refreshing another page, weather.com because I'm from Houston Texas and I'm dying to know if Hurricane Alex will make landfall near southern Texas or not!

3. J the Ninja macrumors 68000

Some of us didn't get our iPhone preorders and need to rise very early to buy an iPhone at the AT&T store tomorrow. Thus, won't be up for the Monday Night Vigil.

Hahahahahaha, like I'd get up in the morning and do anything without first checking Google Reader (and Facebook)

4. AlphaDogg macrumors 68040

AlphaDogg

some of us have our priorities straight and spend that money on a computer (i got an MBP-specs in sig)... i dont need apple's gimmicks... i have a 1st gen iphone and im happy with it... it does everything i need... but also, i have an itouch, which is fast and has more space than the iphone...

5. TennisandMusic

Ah I see. So you don't need Apple's gimmicks (I am inferring here you think your purchases are wise, while others are not) but you have an iPhone AND an iPod touch. But the iPhone 4 is a gimmick, while gen1 is the business. Riiiiight.

Also, some people have enough money to buy everything Apple makes and not really notice. It's not like it's either/or for everyone. You know, priorities and all.

6. Icaras macrumors 603

Icaras

Looks like I'm not the only one who found that statement odd and hypocritical.

On topic though, man, I hope all those Late June rumors are true, because this is the final Tuesday of the month...

7. strausd macrumors 68030

Not sure if it would. Anyone remember what time the mini was up?

8. ValSalva macrumors 68040

ValSalva

I hope those rumors are true. They may only be for processor availability and not Mac Pro updates though. If not today, then probably mid-July for a Mac update. But it could be the MB Air first...

9. oilfighter macrumors regular

I'm thinking more like Sept. when apple releases all the ipods

10. iBlue macrumors Core

iBlue

Mmmmmm, if it does I sure hope it's a satisfying experience.

11. strausd macrumors 68030