If Obama had an iPhone

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by -BigMac-, Mar 25, 2015.

1. -BigMac- macrumors 6502a

-BigMac-

Hi Guys.

I read Obama is still forced to use a Blackberry, as the iPhone isnt secure enough for his use (has a recorder in it or something to that extent).

My Question:

How would the CIA or whoever is in charge of his communications, modify HIS iPhone for secure use?

Obviously it would have to be untraceable, completely encrypted, hidden from NSA etc.. to name a few..

Is there an easier way to do the above? for us common folk.

I mean, COMPLETELY take us off the grid (while having all functions working). I could be in Brasil, Italy or Africa, and the phone (or anyone listening/monitoring), would have no idea where i am.

2. Yakibomb macrumors 6502

Yakibomb

I'm sure it would be a lot easier to buy something similar to this rather then trying to modify an iPhone.

3. Newtons Apple macrumors G5

Newtons Apple

Obama is not being "forced" to use a Blackberry, it is his preference. His phone was modified by Blackberry for added security. I suspect that our government is able to cut though this security. If they can other might also be able to do so.

4. BeeGood macrumors 65816

BeeGood

I'm not particularly well versed on encryption and security, but if you have a voice/data connection, I would think that at a minimum your service provider can track you.

5. sunking101 macrumors 603

sunking101

He would have sent the drones to Cupertino by now. Nobody with that kind of power would put up with these bugs.#

6. pooleman Suspended

pooleman

Oh how I'd like to comment but I don't want the NSA to crawl even higher up my.....

7. IpadSC400 macrumors 6502a

IpadSC400

That guy that was born in Hawaii...remember?

8. cmichaelb macrumors 68020

cmichaelb

All his communication is recorded by the government as president. Blackberry let the Secret Service modify his phone so they could record everything. Jobs, wouldn't give the govt. backdoor access into the OS. I'm sure there's some encrpytion of course and maybe even filtered through a private network.