Separate names with a comma.
Discussion in 'MacBook Pro' started by myditka, Oct 21, 2013.
Will it be available this Friday you guys think? or in a few weeks?
Based on the lack of SKU's and such. I am going to take a wild stab that until Mavericks is released we won't see the MBP/MacPro's go.
To be honest, I am all for it. If I can get Mavericks out of the box more power to them. They might open up preorders, and announce the official launch date (probably end of October?)
If delaying the MBP means IGZO, I can wait too.
I'd guess that it will be available within the next one week.