Separate names with a comma.
Discussion in 'Mac Pro' started by Cubemmal, Dec 16, 2013.
The wait is getting to me. OK, I'm big enough to admit that.
4) Endlessly argue here about it for another 3 weeks.
continue to ponder if i can afford that 'little bit extra'
For fiscal reasons I would love to buy one before the end of the year but my business won't go down if that doesn't happen.
Maybe a raffle...
...to guess the date of the first unboxing video of an end-user system.
...to guess the date of the 1000th delivery.
"Ship date" is important too, not just "release date".
Continue to visit the Apple Store 6-12 times a day and check with MacRumors almost as often.
Incessantly read forum after forum after forum, article after article after article, formulating over and over and over again about which precise configuration to buy, and piece together my "final" configuration nMP model although only the basic 4- and 6- core have only been listed on the Apple.com Mac Pro page while simultaneously only guessing what the 8- and 12- core models will include and cost, then hoping and wishing that any moment now the new Mac Pro will be officially announced so I can do this all over again to analyze what system would be perfect to buy -- before buying what I hope I want from Apple. That's pretty much my plan.
I wish this wasn't true but sadly it is
I don't understand the fuss
It's less important than a rat's root to me.
Not planning on buying until early next year. I'm still finishing up a project on the current one.
I'm watching the prices on the BTO options and doing planning though.
LOL... glad I'm not the only one.
Break down and cry...
remain on fence
Patience is a virtue.
(Right now I don't have a display - only my iMac)
Ur, me too. Maybe I should have added the option "Stab self in crotch".
Looks like we won't get it today I'm guessing based on the tidbits, but the good news is we seemingly have pretty solid BTO numbers, and they're quite gratifying. The D700's are now within my reach.
5) Start shopping for a 4,1 or 5,1 on Craigslist...
nMP ? what "n" stands for?
Would be really ironic if Apples botches this bad enough that they miss delivery before NAB.. that would really be a deathnell for Mac pro workstations.
Amen to that. I will do the same.
....repeat myself and continue the loop mentality.
"so it didn't start shipping today...I KNOW it will be tomorrow"!!
Honestly, it's getting close to the new tax season. I wish I could have paid for it a month ago, and then just waited for it to arrive. I may just wait for a refurb at this point.