If the tablet was released..

greygray

macrumors 68000
Original poster
Oct 22, 2009
If the tablet was released, what would be its primary function for you?

Badger^2

macrumors 68000
Oct 29, 2009
Sacramento
if I found a unicorn today

its primary function would be for me to ride on it

and I will find a unicorn before you find and apple tablet...

harperjones99

macrumors 6502
Nov 3, 2009
If the tablet was released, what would be its primary function for you?
I think it would be great for websurfing...I am forever checking the weather, exchange rates whatever. It would be great to have something bigger than a phone screen to have laying around the house or when just browsing for kicks while on the couch.

I have long wanted a very thin and light tablet....something Star Trek PADD like but bigger. Sadly if it does come out it will be too thick and heavy for my comfort. But I also think the iphone is too heavy for its size...I like sub90g phones. I like lightweight for anything I will carry in my pocket or have to hold up with one hand for a while like you would a tablet.

If I needed to type a lot I could always plug it into a dock with a keyboard and use it traditionally or use a regular computer.

andalusia

macrumors 68030
Apr 10, 2009
Manchester, UK
I would create a blank white photoshop document, make it full screen, and write 'Honk if you like cookies' and hold it above my head whilst standing at the side of a motorway...

Topher15

macrumors 6502a
Oct 22, 2007
London
Whatever Steve tells me to do with it, of course! :rolleyes:

/sarcasm

In all seriousness, I doubt I would buy one but if I had one it would probably be for media viewing and maybe some light web browsing.

greygray

macrumors 68000
Original poster
Oct 22, 2009
Whatever Steve tells me to do with it, of course! :rolleyes:

/sarcasm

In all seriousness, I doubt I would buy one but if I had one it would probably be for media viewing and maybe some light web browsing.
But you could use your iPod touch for that unless you need Flash..

whitlecj

macrumors regular
Mar 31, 2008
Would love to see it function for email, web browsing, apps, and ebookreader. Basically a larger iPhone would work for me perfectly.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.