If there was no wait on the iPhone 6, would you cancel 6+?

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by Steviejobz, Sep 16, 2014.

  1. Steviejobz macrumors 68000

    Joined:
    Jun 19, 2010
    Location:
    SoCal
    #1
    Now that reviews are out, I'm asking fellow iPhone 6+ pre-orderers that if there was stock available on the 19th, would you cancel? Some of us may not want to cancel now that there is a 7-10 day delay. But assuming no delay, would you stick with the big stick?
     
  2. KittyToy macrumors 6502

    KittyToy

    Joined:
    Sep 6, 2007
    Location:
    Davenport
  3. haticK macrumors 6502a

    haticK

    Joined:
    Jun 11, 2011
    Location:
    New York
    #3
    I plan on keeping my 6+. The whole reason I ordered it is because it's so much bigger. Coming from a 4S it's going to be amazing.
     
  4. ZombiePete macrumors 68020

    ZombiePete

    Joined:
    Aug 6, 2008
    Location:
    San Antonio, TX
    #4
    If anything the reviews have made me even happier with my initial decision to go with the 6+. I didn't want a bigger screen, really, but the battery life improvement alone has me excited to take possession of my phone.
     

Share This Page