If they do announce new MBP's at WWDC ...

Discussion in 'MacBook Pro' started by Vctr, Jun 8, 2012.

1. Vctr macrumors regular

... do they announce it on the very first day of WWDC (June 11th) or do they do it on a later day?

I imagine they would have to do some sort of unveil on the first day, so that they can reveal all of the developer sessions afterwards, but not sure how it works. How did it work during prior WWDC's where they had new hardware announcements? Was it on the first day back then?

2. Comeagain? macrumors 68020

Comeagain?

3. basesloaded190 macrumors 68030

basesloaded190

They would announce it in the main Keynote address.

4. Mal macrumors 603

Mal

The only reason that they wouldn't do it during the keynote address the first day is if they plan on it simply being a silent upgrade that will just appear on the site without a formal announcement. While they have done that many times in the past, this time it seems they may have something special planned (since all or most of the products are likely to be changed), so it'll almost certainly be introduced in the keynote.

jW

5. keramidas macrumors regular

it's really frightening how many times the same or almost the same questions can be asked.

IMHO people spend at least half their day asking when they could spend it researching, searching, studying, reading.

it sure would be more productive.

not disrespect to the thread owner, but you could very very very easily find out for yourself without asking. peace.

6. Vctr thread starter macrumors regular

Sorry I offended you with my question. Please tell me what a searchable query would be for the question I posed in my original post. I frequent these forums and never saw this question asked.

7. mnsportsgeek macrumors 65816

MacBooks get silent upgrades when it is simply a processor boost. If anything major happens, it is presented in a keynote.

8. PeopleTheseDays macrumors regular

My signature says it all. It's amazing how much information I've obtained from this site being a lurker for the last two years.

9. Zeov macrumors 6502a

Zeov

this is the first macbook pro keynote since 2008, am i correct?

10. Robin Chung macrumors member

Robin Chung

First MBP keynote since late 2008 when the unibodies were announced.

Can't wait! :)

11. FastEddiebags macrumors 6502

Is there anyway to watch the keynote or are live blogs the only way to learn about the keynote live.