If you are a Baseball fan and a T-Mobile Customer - Free MLB.com

Discussion in 'Alternatives to iOS and iOS Devices' started by Lloydbm41, Feb 27, 2018.

1. Lloydbm41 Suspended

Lloydbm41

T-Mobile will offer free MLB.TV subscription to customers for 2018 season

For several years now, T-Mobile has treated its customers to free Major League Baseball (MLB) games using the MLB’s streaming service. Today we’ve learned that that offer will be available again in 2018.

T-Mobile will offer a free MLB.TV regular season subscription to its customers through the T-Mobile Tuesdays app. You’ll need to redeem your free subscription between March 27 and April 2.

Because you must be a T-Mobile subscriber to get this deal, you’ll need to be connected to the T-Mo network to sign up. The offer is also only available to new MLB.TV subscribers, so if you’re currently signed up for the service, you’ll need to cancel by 8:00 pm ET on March 23.

Link: https://www.tmonews.com/2018/02/t-mobile-offer-free-mlb-tv-subscription-customers-2018-season/

2. Tig Bitties macrumors 68040

Tig Bitties

Is this just for your smartphone ? Or can it be streamed or used on your Smart TV ?

3. co.ag.2005 macrumors 68020

co.ag.2005

I think it can be used wherever you can use your MLB.com login, as I think it links up to that.

4. Lloydbm41 thread starter Suspended

Lloydbm41

It is for anywhere. You simply get a promo code for the MLB.com and use it to pay for the season. You aren't restricted to just viewing on a phone. That would be something ATT or Verizon would do.
    --- Post Merged, Feb 27, 2018 ---
    By the way, I will give my MLB.com subscription to someone on this board, so if you aren't a T-Mobile customer, I can give you mine. I'm not a Baseball fan.

5. nviz22 macrumors 603

nviz22

This is my favorite T-Mobile giveaway. I am not keen on paying for YES on a cable package or satellite package.