If you are about to ask about jailbreak release date READ THIS!!

Discussion in 'Jailbreaks and iOS Hacks' started by narimonk, Jul 21, 2010.

1. narimonk macrumors regular

narimonk

To all who were a few seconds away from posting a reply or thread somewhere asking "when will Comex release the jailbreak??" or something of that sort please PAY CLOSE ATTENTION. Comex has posted on "spiritjb.com" that, and I quote "The release date of the next jailbreak is 'when it's done'. Don't trust what people write in the comments. ;)" And I have also provided a screen capture as proof, and if you still don't believe it go to "spiritjb.com" and see for yourself. But please for the love of god, don't post another thread/reply asking when it will be released. Because no one knows!! same thing happened with the first spirit jb, he just announced it randomly on twitter. So if you really want to be one of the first to know just follow him there "@comex". And also, for the sake of all that is righteous and holy in the world, don't, DON'T go anywhere that tries to "sell" you a jb or unlock, because it's *********. And at the least you get conned out of a small amount, and could possibly have you're bank account hijacked (if you provided credit card info). And I don't do this to be rude or some jacka** who's on his high horse, but to reduce the amount of unnecessary threads and replies that annoy a lot of people.

Thank you and good day,
    Narimonk

Attached Files:

2. BaldyUK macrumors regular

3. SpaceKitty macrumors 68040

SpaceKitty

When it's done.

4. GoCubsGo macrumors Nehalem

GoCubsGo

5. headcheese macrumors regular

Pretty sure that this has been verified as being old, and pertains to the most recent current Spirit jailbreak, and has been listed that way for awhile. I am not 100% but I think that I read that somewhere.

But I totally agree with you regardless of whether or not that comment is current ;)

6. kntgsp macrumors 6502a

It's been listed like that for weeks and weeks. It's common knowledge at this point.

The point of this thread is?

7. braddick macrumors 68040

braddick

To let you know Comex will release the new jailbreak after it is done.
    Release: Provide to the public.
    Jailbreak: A way to make your iPhone more innovative.
    Comex: The company (or, persons) providing the above service.
    After: Not now.
    Done: Finished.

You're welcome: My reply to your "thank you".

8. edk macrumors regular

9. labman macrumors 604

labman

Nice try, but your expecting people that can't glance down 2-3 threads or do a simple search. To read all that. Good luck! Braddick summed it up nice. But even that would fail. Simply because people are lazy. Personly I don't think people that can't find basic info should jailbreak but will that stop them.

10. dhlizard macrumors G4

dhlizard

I agree. People who are unable or perhaps too lazy to search out the most simple answers have a very minimal chance of successfully jailbreaking or staying jailbroken.

But those same people sure don't have any problems starting a new thread and whinning for help. :(

11. lionheartednyhc macrumors 65816

lionheartednyhc

Im still kinda fuzzy on the meaning of "when." Please help.

12. ACardAttack macrumors 6502

ACardAttack

No crap you cant release something until its done, but I think an ETA would be nice...a window...a time frame or something like that would be nice...if Comex tweeted it will most likely be out before the end of august, it would at least satisfy me. I know its hard to get an exact date, but he knows his skills and such and I bet can can make an educated guess of when it will be done, oh well

13. -aggie- macrumors P6

-aggie-

When's that? :p

14. SavMBP15 macrumors 6502

This post has to be one of the most useless ones out there next to me posting this reply. :D

15. impulse462 Suspended

impulse462

What is the point of this thread :(
    Everyone knows it's gonna be released soon, you think making a thread asking people would make separate threads anyway will make a difference?

btw hi spacekitty ;)

16. mgamber macrumors 6502a

mgamber

When's what? BTW, anyone hear about a jailbreak being released soon? My scrollin' finger is tired... :D

17. spencers macrumors 68020

spencers

Thanks for the info.

Bumping to keep near the top for the noobs.

18. thelatinist macrumors 603

thelatinist

Gotta love it when someone who's been around less than a week makes a post like this.

19. TMar macrumors 68000

TMar

The regulars already know this. The impatient little kids aren't doing to bother reading your post when they can create one of their own.

20. edk macrumors regular

21. still in school macrumors 6502

you took the words out of my mouth. :)

22. TMar macrumors 68000

TMar

23. edk macrumors regular

but the same channels will pass along the JB update as well...